2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next-generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process, and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
Behind the scenes? We come to work happy because magical people create magical moments. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business, and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to evolve in their professional development continuously and feel supported all the while doing incredible work.
2ULaundry is hiring an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through customer acquisition. You will be obsessed with optimizing a variety of digital and offline marketing channels including social, search, content marketing, display, retargeting, video, event, referral, ambassador. and will use A/B testing, strong analytical skills, and a relentless focus on consumer behavior to develop high-performance campaigns. We’re looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who is insane about delivering measurable results and thrives at the intersection of data, creativity, and scalability.
You’re as comfortable with copywriting as you are digging deep into analytics and conversion rates. You should have hands-on experience in developing, planning, launching, and analyzing marketing campaigns, and a mastery of marketing KPIs like CPA, CAC, ROI, and LTV. Like us, you should be customer-focused and brand-obsessed, curious about new ways to reach prospective customers and turn them into high-LTV customers.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most hardworking and curious growth, retention, analytics, brand, and product team members at any consumer services company in the Southeast. You will be a crucial part of the organization and drive massive consumer growth. What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in the consumer services industry that is about to explode. You will be a pioneer in scaling a service that is making its way into mass adoption. Get ready to scale your career. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
A successful Growth Manager will:
- Be an owner of our biggest, most important growth functions including paid social + search, email acquisition marketing, OOH, local/events, brand ambassadors, referral, and more. That can sometimes mean (fun!) weekend work
- Find opportunities for organic or viral acquisition including but not limited to, collaborating with our product team, leveraging our CRM, utilizing SEO, creating viral giveaways, etc.
- Tackle the biggest problems to continue scaling our acquisition playbook– anything from growth channel discovery or expansion to A/B testing and guerilla marketing
- Assist in the management of 2ULaundry’s Local Partner and Brand Ambassador marketing program that will reinforce 2ULaundry’s goal of leveraging like services or customer advocates to grow our user base
- Successfully arbitrage LTV to CAC by optimizing the entire funnel, not just acquiring users
- Leverage promotions and communications (CRM and on-site messaging) to maximize and fine-tune the funnel. These can be the largest drivers of conversion across our tools.
- See the big picture by reporting on core metrics for all funnel activity and analyzing campaign performance to drive improvements
- Roll up your sleeves and execute. You will start with a team of zero, execute to earn your stripes, automate and then quickly expand your responsibilities
- Work with our data team to create dashboards and leverage data in order to solve problems–if you can measure something you can improve it. Experience with Google Suite or Periscope Data is a plus.
- Create a hypothesis and test them with statistical rigor--quickly. This could be anything from improving the signup funnel to building a better referral program.
- Disclaimer: this role is focused initially on paid acquisition but not limited to it. If you are great at organic acquisition, brand ambassadors, or influencer marketing, then we want you to scale that too.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Optimize digital marketing performance to drive traffic, revenue, and acquisition across multiple markets and channels (e.g. Facebook, AdWords, AdRoll, Instagram, YouTube) while meeting CAC and CPA targets
- Drive digital content strategy to cater to multiple audience segments and execute creative and effective on-brand campaigns to drive new accounts
- Conduct research, A/B testing, and data analysis to inform campaign development and drive high-impact execution
- Develop best-in-class digital channel attribution, data insights and reporting to provide marketing and customer insights
- Is extremely hungry and passionate about their work. No task is beneath them. Would be the janitor for a week if it was the most effective/fastest way to solve a problem
- Is insanely data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a job description by using HotJar to see how far people scroll down the page.
- Is creative and can understand customer journey. It may not be your superpower but you could write copy better than 75% of the office.
- Takes error-free work to the next level. Has developed checks-and-balances in their past work that were so good other teams started adopting them
- Is in the top 1% when it comes to technical marketing tools and best practices with Google Analytics, Facebook, Google, Nextdoor, Yelp, Chatbots, etc.
- Is naturally curious; you’re inspired by the road less traveled and finding creative solutions that others haven’t considered
- Is a self-starter - you can power through ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or any technical major (in lieu of a degree, 2+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable)
- 2-4 years in a growth marketing role with a track record of delivering revenue impact
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Sheets (BONUS if you’re savvy with Nextdoor, Yelp, Instagram, and Pinterest)
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation including annual bonus and very early stock options
- Healthcare benefits including dental and vision
- Open Vacation Policy. Rest when you need it, rock when you don't
- A high-caliber team and tight-knit, collaborative work environment
- Kickass office at Ponce City Market
Our customers trust 2ULaundry with their most treasured items because of our unwavering commitment to the perfect customer experience and our obsessive passion for quality. Behind the scenes? We come to work happy because magical moments can only be created by magical people. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business, and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback, and transparency needed to continuously evolve in their professional development, and the support needed to do incredible work.
2ULaundry is growing rapidly since launching in 2016. We have raised over $2.5M in funding, was voted Startup of the Year in Charlotte, Best B2C Startup in Atlanta, and is an alumnus of the globally recognized Techstars Accelerator program. We are collaborative, transparent, and scrappy people across marketing, operations, customer care, HR, data, finance, and engineering, with offices in Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.