Title: Facility Shift Leader
Hours: 12 am – 8am (overnight)
Come work at 2ULaundry – one of Charlotte’s fastest-growing startups. We are looking to add a motivated team leader to oversee our Wash, Dry, Fold team. We are seeking a strong candidate that can thrive in a fast-paced environment with a commitment to quality and process efficiency.
- Lead and motivate team of 15+ facility associates
- Manage daily operations including store closing, reports, and coaching
- Ability to train and motivate staff to maximum productivity levels
- Ensuring various clothing care requests are followed
- Maintaining a high level of quality throughout the process
- Collaborate with Operations Managers to provide feedback on associates
- Serve as a working-leader with the ability to process customer orders alongside associates.
- Responsible for the overall operational success of designated shift and associate team members
- 1+ year of proven leadership experience
- Dependable and passionate about your work
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Great communication skills (Bilingual is a plus!)
- Detail oriented with the ability to adhere to our process
- Knowledge of 2ULaundry and what we do!
- Able to lift 30-50 pounds continuously stand throughout the course of a shift
- Compensation: $12.50/hr
- Full-time position
- Must be able to complete 2-3 weeks of hands-on training during 2nd shift hours