2ULaundry is the new way to do laundry & dry cleaning. With our convenient pickup and delivery service, we are on a mission to give back time to our customers by taking laundry & dry cleaning off their to-do lists. We’re obsessed with delivering the perfect customer experience and caring for our customer’s items just as we would for our own.
This is a 2nd shift position (4:30 pm - 11:00 pm and 6 pm - 1 am).
- Use handheld scanning tool to check in customer orders.
- Maintain accurate records of customer specifications & items laundered throughout cleaning process.
- Transporting laundry from washers to dryers.
- Set washers and dryers to designated times and temperatures based on fabric type.
- Use appropriate soap, fabric softener, etc. based on customer's preference.
- Care for our customer’s items as if they were your own
- You’ll work from the best Laundromat facility in the city! We have a clean, modern laundromat including individual workstations for our employees.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (but we care for our customers through the quality of our work!)
- Relaxed dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and productive. Think jeans, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- Silence is deadly (and boring). We encourage you to bring music and headphones to rock while you work.
Pay & Perks:
We have a new pay structure that allows you to maximize your earnings based on your personal habits. Reliability and productivity are at the core of everything we do. That’s why we generously reward those who crush it day in and day out.
- Starting at $9 per hour
- Attendance bonus of $5 per shift
- Signing bonus of up to $150 - $50 after 30 days and $100 after 90 days if you start by May 31st
- Potential for raises
- 401k-eligible after 1 year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay every Friday
- No weekend shifts
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent, yet flexible work schedules
- Laundry can get heavy, so we need you to be able to lift 30-50 pounds on the regular.
- Able to stand majority of shift.
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Driven by quality and accuracy
- Dependable and passionate about your work
- Enjoy working with startups and able to be flexible with our growth
- Experience in retail or hospitality is a PLUS!
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.