Love driving AND helping people, but don't want to drive people around in your own vehicle? We have the perfect opportunity!
We are looking for delivery drivers who are passionate about delivering more than just laundry. Sure, you will do laundry pick-ups and drop-offs along a preplanned route, but it's so much more than that. We're looking for route delivery drivers to drive our big pink vans around town, delivering time (and laundry) to our customers.
Because we deliver laundry in company vehicles along set routes, it's a win-win for our drivers. No more rude passengers, no funky smells from that food you had to drive across town last weekend, no extra wear and tear on your personal vehicle, and no sitting around waiting for the next pickup or delivery!
We have full-time and part-time positions available. This position will start and end the day at The Laundry Room: 901 E. Arrowood Road, Charlotte, NC 28217.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Use our company vehicles to pick up laundry and dry cleaning from our customers' residences and businesses and deliver to our facilities for cleaning.
- Deliver clean laundry and dry cleaning to customers.
- Use navigation and routing programs to follow detailed pickup and delivery instructions based on each customer's preference.
- Communicate special requests from the customer back to the facility and Operations team.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Must have a clean driving record and at least 5 years of driving history.
- 25+ years old strongly preferred by insurer
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to life and carry 30+ pound laundry bags.
- Dependable and passionate about your work.
- Professional or Company driving experience preferred
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Enjoy working with startups and able to be flexible with our growth
- Detail oriented with the ability to adhere to vendor processes
Delivery Driver Pay & Perks:
- Starting rate of $16 per hour, with eligibility for an increase at 90 days and 1 year
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for full-time
- FREE Telehealth benefits to all employees regardless of tenure or hours worked
- Immediate 401k Eligibility for full-time; After 1 year for part-time
- Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent work schedules
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.