2ULaundry is the new way to do laundry & dry cleaning. With our convenient pickup and delivery service, we are on a mission to give back time to our customers by taking laundry & dry cleaning off their to-do lists. We’re obsessed with delivering the perfect customer experience and caring for our customer’s items just as we would for our own.
This is a Third Shift Supervisor position with 35-40 hours per week (Monday - Thursday: 6pm - 2 am and Friday: 6pm - 12:00am).
- Train new employees and make them feel welcome on the team
- Quality check team's work product and provide coaching/training when needed
- Address employee questions and concerns
- Maintain accurate records of the customers' specifications
- Fold, pack, and prepare orders for delivery, the 2ULaundry way
- Jump in and help the team manage volume when needed
- Conduct team huddles to share information and increase camaraderie
- Assist in closing procedures at the end of the shift
- Maintain proactive communication with the General Manager
- Care for our customer's items as if they were your own
- You’ll work from the best Laundromat facility in the city! We have a clean, modern laundromat including individual workstations for our employees.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Silence is deadly (and boring). We encourage you to bring music and headphones to rock while you work.
Pay & Perks:
- Starting rate of $15 per hour
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Immediate 401k Eligibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent work schedules
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Laundry can get heavy, so we need you to be able to lift 30-50 pounds on the regular.
- Able to stand throughout the entire shift
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Driven by quality and accuracy
- Dependable and passionate about your work
- Enjoy working with startups and able to be flexible with our growth
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.