2ULaundry is poised for explosive growth across the country. We’re looking for a consumer-focused Marketing Manager, 2ULaundry to lead the way for our 2ULaundry brand. In this role, you will help develop and execute the 2ULaundry marketing strategy for new market launches while scaling the existing business.
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, data-driven, self-motivated, and excited to build a nationally recognized and respected brand. As the first 2U focused marketing hire, you will need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats and executing on omni-channel awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention marketing campaigns. Simply put, you’ll be on the ground floor of our marketing organization and have the opportunity to build online and offline programs that introduce 2ULaundry to new customers, new geographies, and new business partners that accelerate growth.
What are the responsibilities of the Marketing Manager?
- Reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will own consumer marketing campaigns that are strategically targeted across multiple markets and channels.
- You will create and manage the overall campaign calendar aligned with localized creative, while monitoring and optimizing the customer acquisition and conversion experience.
- Directly project manage the launch of new cities including developing “Go To Market” strategies, offers, and campaigns, as we expand to additional zip codes and markets.
- This role will collaborate closely with our Ops and Product teams with a goal of driving new sign ups, increasing usage, and reactivating lapsed customers.
- Lead the day-to-day execution and management of B2C offline and online paid campaigns, which could include direct mail, email, local marketing, streaming, partnerships, influencer, and more.
- Investigate data from various sources (Metabase, Google Analytics, Iterable, Twilio, various tracking pixels, etc.) to identify opportunities and surface actionable insights that the team can use to improve the customer experience and growth levers.
- Continuously improve performance through data and optimizations, with an eye on key metrics like CAC, AOV, AOF, and churn.
- Manage external partners including agencies, local marketing support, PR contractors, and designers.
- Kickoff market research, analysis, and interpretation of market data to support integrated marketing plans.
- Engage with customers to derive insights that influence strategies across different touchpoints. These could be surveys, focus groups, phone calls, etc.
- Direct and manage website updates that clearly communicate the 2U service and elevates key messaging and value props that drive conversion.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
Who is the ideal Marketing Manager for 2ULaundry?
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience with an emphasis in growth, acquisition, and local marketing.
- Previous experience launching or marketing a service in multiple cities.
- Alignment with our companies purpose, mission, and core values
- Proven track record of delivering results against targets across many channels and geographies.
- Experience developing and executing against targeted and integrated marketing campaigns from end to end.
- Experience working with CRM and email marketing automation systems (Iterable, Hubspot, etc.)
- Expert ability to analyze data, thrive in an always-be-testing environment, and leverage insights to increase performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience being collaborative and hands-on in the design and creation of paid and organic marketing assets.
- Proactive self starter that is comfortable navigating fast-paced environments with multiple projects.
What are the perks of being the Marketing Manager for 2ULaundry?
- Competitive compensation package including salary, performance bonus, and equity
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k, and an Employee Assistance Program
- FREE telehealth program for all employees and dependents
- Unlimited PTO policy that our employees actually use!
- Working with a supportive, driven team to build our companies into nationally recognized brands
- Resources to help you grow and develop your career
- Open to hybrid or remote work location
- Free laundry!