Love to help others? Enjoy interacting with people? We’re hiring for a part-time Customer Service Representative at our Laundromat!
As a Customer Service Representative, you must have a passion for customer service and love helping people. You will greet customers coming in, answer their questions, and help troubleshoot any problems that may arise with our machines. You will also learn the ins-and-outs of our Wash, Dry, Fold laundry process.
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Representative
- Greet our English and Spanish speaking customers and guests. Being bilingual is preferred, but not required.
- Become a laundromat expert who is able to troubleshoot any issues with our machines
- Sell laundry supplies and cover the front desk to keep our laundromat clean and welcoming
- Wash, dry, and fold the 2ULaundry way for any drop off customer orders
- Care for our customer’s items as if they were your own
- Cleaning as needed
What you’ll get as a Customer Service Representative
- This role starts at $12 per hour
- $300 Sign On Bonus after 25 worked shifts
- 401k-eligible after 1 year
- Employee Assistance Program
- This is a part-time position in South Charlotte, North Carolina. (We are accessible by Light Rail)
- You'll work from the best Laundromat facility in the city. We have a clean, modern laundromat that is temperature controlled.
- Weekly pay every Friday
Job Requirements of a Customer Service Representative
- Previous customer-facing customer service experience required
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred, but not required
- Prior experience working in a laundromat is a plus
- Positive attitude and ability to problem solve
- Ability to stand for 6 hour shift
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.