2ULaundry is the new way to do laundry & dry cleaning. With our convenient pickup and delivery service, we are on a mission to give back time to our customers by taking laundry & dry cleaning off their to-do lists. We’re obsessed with delivering the perfect customer experience and caring for our customer’s items just as we would for our own.
Multiple shifts available and listed below.
This position will be located at The Laundry Room: 901 E. Arrowood Road, Charlotte, NC 28217.
Laundry Associate Responsibilities:
- Check in and organize laundry bags.
- Sort and prepare laundry for the wash, dry, fold process.
- Spot treat items that need special attention.
- Transport laundry from washers to dryers.
- Fold, pack, and prepare orders for delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of customer specifications & items laundered throughout the cleaning process.
- Care for our customer’s items as if they were your own
Laundry Associate Work Environment:
- You’ll work from the best Laundromat facility in South Charlotte! We have a clean, modern laundromat including individual workstations for our employees.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (but we care for our customers through the quality of our work!)
- Relaxed dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and productive. Think jeans, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- Schedule 1: Monday - Friday, 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm (full-time)
- Schedule 2: Monday - Thursday, 4 pm - 12 am (full-time)
- Schedule 3: Monday - Thursday, 5 pm - 1 am and Friday 5 pm - 11 pm (full-time)
- Schedule 4: Monday - Thursday, 5 pm - 3 am (full-time)
- Schedule 5: Monday - Wednesday, 5:30 pm - 3 am (part-time)
- Schedule 6: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 9 pm - 3 am (part-time)
- Schedule 7: Monday - Wednesday, 4:30 pm - 10:30 pm (part-time)
Pay & Perks:
We have a new pay structure that allows you to maximize your earnings based on your personal habits. Reliability and productivity are at the core of everything we do. That’s why we generously reward those who crush it day in and day out.
- Weekly bonuses of up to $60 per week - that's an extra $2-3 per hour!
- Signing bonus of $300!
- Potential for raises at 90 days, 6 months, 1 year, and beyond
- 401k eligible after 1 year for part-time positions. Immediate 401k eligibility for full-time position
- FREE Telehealth benefits to all employees regardless of tenure or hours worked
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for full-time positions
- Paid Holidays for full-time positions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay every Friday
- No weekend shifts
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent, yet flexible work schedules
Laundry Associate Requirements:
- Laundry can get heavy, so you need to be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Driven by quality and accuracy
- Dependable and passionate about your work
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.