2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next-generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process, and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
Behind the scenes? We come to work happy because magical people create magical moments. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business, and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to evolve in their professional development continuously and feel supported all the while doing incredible work.
2ULaundry is hiring an HR Administrator to join our Charlotte-based Human Resources Team. In this role, you will provide human resources, recruiting, and administrative support to the overall organization. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of the business, provide an exceptional employee and candidate experience, and build your HR skills and knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional, above and beyond HR and administrative support to all employees.
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee questions or concerns while escalating to the appropriate levels.
- Assist in recruitment activities such posting and maintaining job openings in our ATS, marketing positions on various channels, answering questions regarding the hiring process, etc.
- Respond to employment verification requests, unemployment notices/claims, and miscellaneous requests that may involve researching programs, policies, procedures, employee benefit offerings or employee services.
- Ensure new hire electronic onboarding events are completed in a timely manner while certifying compliance with I-9 and E-verify.
- Collaborate with HR on various projects in the areas of recruitment, talent management, training and development, employee engagement, compliance, and MORE!
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree or pursuing a degree, preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous HR/Recruitment experience in a similar environment, preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Administrative savvy with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and comfortable working with various platforms in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable communicating with employees and candidates across phone, email, chat, and in person.
- Ability to be creative, curious, and analytical as to how we can improve processes, attract, retain, and engage top talent.
- Team-player attitude, willing to take on any task, big or small, and have an exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Detail oriented, comfortable with multi-tasking, and can address a high volume of requests.
- Can follow company policies and processes while working in the best interest of our management and employees.
- Interested in startups and have a willingness to be flexible with our growth.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Heavily Discounted Laundry & Dry Cleaning (Now who doesn’t want that?)
- The chance to join an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people that encourage rapid professional growth.
- We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
2ULaundry is growing rapidly since launching in 2016. We have raised over $2.5M in funding, was voted Startup of the Year in Charlotte, Best B2C Startup in Atlanta, and is an alumnus of the globally recognized Techstars Accelerator program. We are collaborative, transparent, and scrappy people across marketing, operations, customer care, HR, data, finance, and engineering, with offices in Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.